We are pleased to announce that the MagicSpam PRO for Plesk 2.1-16.1 (BETA) release is now available.
MagicSpam PRO for Plesk 2.1-16.1
- New Feature: RATS-AUTH Authentication Restriction Security Policy
- New Feature: Local SMTP Sender Require Authentication Spam Policy
- New Feature: User-level Quarantine Settings
- Update: Added OS support for CloudLinux 8
- Update: Added OS support for Ubuntu 20.04
- Bug Fix: Updated user permissions repair script to handle more edge cases
For more information on the new features, check out the feature guides at:
- RATS-AUTH Authentication Restriction Security Policy Feature Guide
- Local SMTP Sender Require Authentication Spam Policy Feature Guide
- MagicSpam User-level Quarantine Settings Feature Guide
To upgrade, please follow these steps:
- Download the BETA package from the Download Site
- Install BETA package via Plesk Extensions Interface (More Information)
Rest assured that all your MagicSpam configurations will be preserved after the upgrade.
We thank all those who supplied us with feedback and feature requests and encourage you all to keep on sending us your great ideas for features you would like to see in MagicSpam to continue making this product better.