Our new replay feature in MagicSpam PLUS and PRO versions allows you to easily get the list of rules that would prevent such message if enabled.
To use this feature please follow the instructions below:
1. Access the 'Logs' tab in your MagicSpam admin-interface panel
2. In 'Filter by' field, please select "Not Spam (Ham)" and click on "Search" button.
3. In the newly open window with log search entries, locate the entry for the message you wish to block and use the left mouse click on the green "HAM" link in the log.
4. Once you click on the "HAM" link you will be presented with the new option - "How can I block this message".
5. Click on "How can I block this message" and you will be presented with available options on how to block such messages in the future.
Daily tips on managing your MagicSpam server
1 post • Page 1 of 1
-- MagicSpam Support Team --
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests