In this guide, you will learn about the MagicSpam User-level Quarantine Settings feature, including the following information:
- What are MagicSpam Quarantine Settings?
- MagicSpam User-level Quarantine Settings Feature
- Feature Availability
What are MagicSpam Quarantine Settings?
The MagicSpam Quarantine Settings determine how the delivery of inbound emails flagged as spam (QUARANTINE) will be handled by MagicSpam.
You can configure MagicSpam to perform the following when an email has been flagged as spam:
- Rewrite the subject of the email
- Deliver the email to the recipient's Spam folder
- MagicSpam Admin-level Interface >> Anti-Spam >> Systems >> Options >> Advanced Options
By default, the quarantine settings are configured to rewrite the subject of the email and deliver the email to the recipient's Spam folder.
MagicSpam User-level Quarantine Settings Feature
The MagicSpam User-level Quarantine Settings feature allows users to configure MagicSpam to handle the the delivery of inbound emails flagged as spam (QUARANTINE) differently from the global level. Users can configure a subset of the MagicSpam Quarantine Settings available at the global level specifically for the email domains under their user account.
Only users with access to the MagicSpam User-level interface can configure these settings.
- MagicSpam User-level Interface >> Spam Settings >> Quarantine Settings
By default, the MagicSpam User-level Quarantine Settings has no effect until configured for the first time, i.e. the delivery of inbound emails flagged as spam follows the global level quarantine settings.
This feature is only available on the PRO version of MagicSpam, starting from these versions onwards:
- MagicSpam PRO for Plesk 2.1.16-1
- MagicSpam PRO for cPanel 2.1.15-2
- MagicSpam PRO for DirectAdmin 2.1.14-1
- MagicSpam PRO for InterWorx 2.1.4-1