RateLimiters per domain

Help us help you. We all want the product to continually improve, and you the customer can help us with that. Please visit here for ideas about our future roadmaps, schedules etc, and feel free to post your WISHLISTS for our developers and management to read.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

Tremark

RateLimiters per domain

Post by Tremark » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:04 am

Hi,

I have a question regarding rate-limit spam policies - is there a way to determine an IP range to be exempted from the ratelimit but ONLY WITHIN ONE DOMAIN!

One of our clients has a CRM system which sends out a lot of e-mails both within and outside of their organisation - however we wouldn't want our other clients to be potentially harmed by the IP range of a 3rd party client - is there a way to implement ratelimit whitelist for a single domain?

Hope i can get some guidelines or even an implementation of aforementioned option.

Best regards,
Tremark

magicspam

Re: RateLimiters per domain

Post by magicspam » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:37 pm

Hello Tremek,

MagicSpam does not currently have the capability to exempt an IP address from the Inbound Rate Limiter for only ONE domain. We have created a new development ticket and passed it along to our product team for further consideration. If you are able to provide us with more specific information, it will help us make a decision on the matter more quickly.

Thank you.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

itsky

Post by itsky » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:23 am

Hello,
I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to inquire about a potential update regarding a specific feature in the software.
I'm interested in knowing whether MagicSpam will be equipped with the capability to exempt an IP address from the Inbound Rate Limiter for just one domain.

Currently, all IP addresses on the whitelist are unlocked for the rest of the clients/users. However, I'm specifically interested in whether it will be possible to exempt an IP address for only one domain.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Kind regards,
ITSky

magicspam

Post by magicspam » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:14 pm

Hello Itsky,

Thank you for your post.

We have now bumped the existing development ticket and have notified our development team of your request.

Thank you again for your inquiry, greatly appreciate your feedback,
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “Wishlists and Roadmaps”