magicspam LVE IO limits exceeded?

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

peter2cfu

magicspam LVE IO limits exceeded?

Post by peter2cfu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:38 am

I look through various documentation but can find nothing to assist in this matter, I'm unable to change the limits via the LVE manager as while I can see the user it's not a panel user so can't edit.

CloudLinux Manager 7.6.9-1
MagicSpam 2.1-16.4

Any possible advice or it more information needed?

magicspam

Re: magicspam LVE IO limits exceeded?

Post by magicspam » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:22 pm

Hello peter2cfu,

Thank you for contacting us.

Based on our understanding, you would like to change the limits associated with the magicspam user via the LVE Manager through the WHM Panel but the magicspam user does not show up as it is not a panel user. Did we understand you correctly?

We will need more information to better understand your situation before we can provide advice. Would you be able to run us through what you see in the LVE Manager through the WHM Panel. Also, may we ask what the inciting incident was for wanting to change the limits via the LVE manager? Are you experiencing performance issues with MagicSpam?

Otherwise, would you please provide us with the following information as well.
  1. Operating system version and architecture
  2. Was this a fresh MagicSpam installation?
  3. What is the cPanel version?
Note that you can contact us via email (support@magicspam.com) to share any information that you would not like to be made publicly available.

Thank you.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”