Whitelist a domain recently stopprd working?

Welcome to MagicSpam Pro for cPanel WHM! A better spam protection in an easy to use cPanel WHM Module. Visit here for support, frequently asked questions, wishlists and discussion groups on this great module to make life with cPanel WHM that much simpler.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

peter2cfu

Whitelist a domain recently stopprd working?

Post by peter2cfu » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:09 am

Magicspam: 2.1-16.3
Arch: WHM/Cpanel
Webpanel: cPanel & WHM v104.0.7 (STANDARD)

Just recently (a few days) we started having issues sending emails to one of our clients and now this is now becoming a common problem. I put the domains on the client cPanel whitelist, but it seems to be ignored.

Error 550-@JunkMail rejected - outgoing xxx is 550 in an and RBL: Error: open resolver;

Possible to advise... my apologies in advance Needless to say this is urgent, if this goes on too much longer I have to disable the magicspam.

magicspam

Re: Whitelist a domain recently stopprd working?

Post by magicspam » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:31 pm

Hello peter2cfu,

Thank you for contacting us.

Based on the rejection message, it appears that you are using a different system to perform RBL checks as that rejection messages was not generated by MagicSpam. As such, the MagicSpam Whitelist would not apply as these are separate systems.

We recommend to disable the RBL checks in the other system and configure MagicSpam to perform 3rd-party RBL checks via:
MagicSpam Admin Panel >> Anti-Spam >> IP Reputation >> RBL
This will allow your MagicSpam Whitelist entries to apply and exempt inbound emails from the sender.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “MagicSpam Pro for WHM/cPanel”