Unlisted Email in Magic Spam Recipient

Welcome to MagicSpam Pro for cPanel WHM! A better spam protection in an easy to use cPanel WHM Module. Visit here for support, frequently asked questions, wishlists and discussion groups on this great module to make life with cPanel WHM that much simpler.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

lala

Unlisted Email in Magic Spam Recipient

Post by lala » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:36 am

Hello, i just install Magic Spam in my server. As i see the list i found some email in recipient tab that unlisted / unregistered in my domain.

Example: i have domain flower.com with listed email rose@flower.com and tulip@flower.com. when i see in Magic Spam i found a spam email sent to orchid@flower.com which is not listed in my email list.

How could this happen? and how to fix it?

Thank you
Thank you,

Lala

admin
Site Admin

Re: Unlisted Email in Magic Spam Recipient

Post by admin » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:50 am

Hello Lala,

Thank you for your post.

From your email we understand that you are seeing spam emails sent to non-valid recipients in your server.

If that is correct; please note that any sender can indeed send an email to any non-valid user in your system; however as not-valid user does not exist, the message should be rejected by the system as a "non-valid user" if it is not detected right away by MagicSpam as Spam.

If you would like more information on such messages in regards to MagicSpam, please provide us MagicSpam logs for such email transaction and we would be more than happy to take a look. If you do not wish to post logs for such email transactions on the public forum, please feel free to send it in an email to our support team directly at: support@magicspam.com.

We hope this information helps.

Return to “MagicSpam Pro for WHM/cPanel”