Taking money without approval

Welcome to MagicSpam Pro for cPanel WHM! A better spam protection in an easy to use cPanel WHM Module. Visit here for support, frequently asked questions, wishlists and discussion groups on this great module to make life with cPanel WHM that much simpler.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

jin

Taking money without approval

Post by jin » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:31 am

I don't see any place to post this nor do you provide a client area so I have to post it here.

I just received a notice that I paid for another month, huh, what?

I never authorized you to keep my payment method on file nor did I ever authorize you to take another payment without my permission, really you just stole money from me.

You've been around for years, you're telling me you can't be more professional and have a client area where they can manage their payments and open support tickets. This is absurd!

So let me guess i now have to use the contact form to somehow request you to remove my payment method?

magicspam

Re: Taking money without approval

Post by magicspam » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:11 pm

Hello jin,

Thank you for your post.

Please note that MagicSpam licenses are purchased on the subscription base - more information about this is available on our MagicSpam web store page:

https://www.magicspam.com/store.php

as well as more detailed information in your purchase receipt. There you can find more information about the billing cycle as well as about the license cancellation, etc...

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our billing department directly at: billing@magicspam.com

We hope this information helps.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “MagicSpam Pro for WHM/cPanel”