Seeing Subject Line

Welcome to MagicSpam Pro for cPanel WHM! A better spam protection in an easy to use cPanel WHM Module. Visit here for support, frequently asked questions, wishlists and discussion groups on this great module to make life with cPanel WHM that much simpler.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

nrvdigital

Seeing Subject Line

Post by nrvdigital » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:09 pm

I'm a new customer and I love how MagicSpam Pro works, but it would help a great deal to be able to see the email subject lines in the logs. It's easier for me to identify spam when I see that than by looking at IP address or sender info. Is there a way to adjust settings so that I can see the subject line? Or the name they used as a sender name? Seeing those really help me to gauge which are truly ham and spam.

magicspam

Re: Seeing Subject Line

Post by magicspam » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:28 pm

Hello nrvdigital,

Thank you for your post.

As MagicSpam does not filter messages by the content, presenting subject line in the logs is currently unavailable. You can easily find the original sender's email address by checking the message headers for the "Return-Path:" header which you can then cross reference with MagicSpam logs for the sender's email address.

That said, we have passed your enhancement request for the subject line to be shown in MagicSpam logs to our development team for further consideration.

Thank you for your feedback.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “MagicSpam Pro for WHM/cPanel”