Exim Configuration Error

Welcome to MagicSpam Pro for cPanel WHM! A better spam protection in an easy to use cPanel WHM Module. Visit here for support, frequently asked questions, wishlists and discussion groups on this great module to make life with cPanel WHM that much simpler.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

pcready.cl

Exim Configuration Error

Post by pcready.cl » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:13 pm

Hello,

When login to WHM and then proceed to the following location Home »Service Configuration» Exim Configuration Manager and click the Advanced Editor tab.

I have this error and I cannot edit the configuration:

I need support, it's not a WHM problem, I don't use "MagicSpam Package Assignment"

Versions:
WHM CENTOS 7.7 kvm v82.0.15
MagicSpam PRO WHM 2.1-11.2

magicspam

Re: Exim Configuration Error

Post by magicspam » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:37 am

Hello pcready.cl,

Thank you for your post.

Our development team is aware of the following reported warning message in the exim edit window:

"Warning! directive_matcher could not parse error (date and time) cwd= /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot 4 args: /usr/sbin/exim -bv -C /etc/exim.conf.test.work.02c269d3
(date and time) Exim configuration error: new_router "virtual_user" not found for "magicspam_virtual_user_spam"
router."

and this warning can be safely ignored for now.

If you search in your web browser (ctrl + f) on the "Exim Configuration Manager > Advanced Editor" page for "virtual_user:", you should see that the "virtual_user" router exists.

Please note that the warning exists only on the interface and can be safely ignored as long as the exim service is running.

Furthermore, this issue is being investigated by the cPanel team and you can find more information in cPanel forum thread:

https://forums.cpanel.net/threads/cpane ... rs.648529/

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “MagicSpam Pro for WHM/cPanel”