Help with setup

Welcome to MagicSpam Pro for cPanel WHM! A better spam protection in an easy to use cPanel WHM Module. Visit here for support, frequently asked questions, wishlists and discussion groups on this great module to make life with cPanel WHM that much simpler.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

lucasdomonte

Help with setup

Post by lucasdomonte » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:25 am

Good afternoon, I have been a Magic Spam Pro user for some time, and recently I was charged by a client and did not know how to solve.
Today, all detected SPAM is totally ignored, the client does not even know that he received the spam because the system does not even send it to the SPAN box. I needed the client to receive all SPANS's however in the user's SPAN box. It is possible ?

magicspam

Re: Help with setup

Post by magicspam » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:38 pm

Hello Lucas,

Thank you for your post.

From your email we understand that you have encountered an issue with spam messages in your server.

To be able to better assist you, could you pleas clarify if the customer is receiving uncaught spam in their inbox or the emails are rejected right away and not passed to your customer Mailbox?

If the messages are rejected right away, please check MagicSpam (SPAM) logs for the customer in question and check the "Type" field to determine what policy has been triggered that was causing those messages to be rejected. To retrieve MagicSpam logs, you can use the MagicSpam interface and access the "Logs" tab.

Once you have noted the policy in the Log Search results, please enable that policy (or BMS list) in the "FLAG" mode from the:

Anti-Spam / Spam Policies
or
Anti-Spam / IP Reputation

section in your MagicSpam admin-interface panel (or if this issue is manifesting only for this particular customer, from their own MagicSpam user interface panel).

Also, if you are looking to pass messages that are flagged as spam using the "FLAG" feature to the spam folder, please click on the "Deliver to Spam Folder" checkbox under:

Anti-Spam / System / 'Options' / "Advanced Options"

We hope this information helps.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

lucasdomonte

Post by lucasdomonte » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:27 am

In Anti-Spam / System / 'Options' / "Advanced Options" Deliver to Spam Folder does not appear

magicspam

Post by magicspam » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:06 pm

Hello Lucas,

Thank you for your post.

Please not that this is a known issue and has been resolved in the latest MagicSpam PRO for WHM/cPanel version 2.1-10.2.

To be able to better assist you with this issue, could you please let us know how what is the current version of MagicSpam in your server?

In addition, could you please send us the screenshot of your entire:

Anti-Spam / System / 'Options' / "Advanced Option"

showing your current MagicSpam version as well as well as "Rewrite the Subject" settings section?

Alternatively, please clear the web browser cache and let us know if that resolves the issue.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

lucasdomonte

Post by lucasdomonte » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:28 am

Problem solved! Thank you very much. I'm having a new problem, but I'll start a new topic.

Return to “MagicSpam Pro for WHM/cPanel”