WHM Install instructions

Welcome to MagicSpam Pro for cPanel WHM! A better spam protection in an easy to use cPanel WHM Module. Visit here for support, frequently asked questions, wishlists and discussion groups on this great module to make life with cPanel WHM that much simpler.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

ibrokers

WHM Install instructions

Post by ibrokers » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:53 pm

Hello - New to MagiSpam - just purchased
Please clarify, in the install instructions it says to
Select your operating system from the drop down menu and click the resulting download
link from the right hand side. Once the download is complete, transfer the file to your
cPanel server using any method you prefer (eg: FTP, SFTP, or the cPanel File manager)

However it is not specified where it should be uploaded to relative to file structure in the transfer

Also I have CloudLinux 6.9 whm cPanel v70 but the version download refers to WHM
Perhaps I purchased the wrong item, should it be Direct Admin ( I host customers on a dedi )

Thanks

magicspam

Re: WHM Install instructions

Post by magicspam » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:27 pm

Hello ibrokers,

Thank you for your post.

When you are copying downloaded file to your server, feel free to copy it to any location of your choice:

e.g: /root/

or to your home folder:

e.g: /home/<username>/

Once the package is copied to the desired location use the appropriate command to install the package from that location:

e.g: rpm -ivh /root/magicspampro-cpanel-2.1-8.3-rhel664-cpnl11.x86_64.rpm

Please note that these command are provided as an example and you should note the correct path where you have copied the installation package.

We hope this answers your question.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “MagicSpam Pro for WHM/cPanel”