Update Now 2.1-4

Welcome to MagicSpam Pro for cPanel WHM! A better spam protection in an easy to use cPanel WHM Module. Visit here for support, frequently asked questions, wishlists and discussion groups on this great module to make life with cPanel WHM that much simpler.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

cmedik

Update Now 2.1-4

Post by cmedik » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:36 am

Hi,

i am trying to use the upgrade now button and all i get is no updates found for your platform. I have Cent 6.7 x86_64 standard and WHM 11.52.1 build 2. What could be the issue? I did update manually as i did before and worked like a charm now im on 2.1-4.

magicspam

Re: Update Now 2.1-4

Post by magicspam » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:00 am

Hello cmedik,

Thank you for you post.

We have reported your findings to our Development Team who will investigate what the issue could be.

We are glad to hear you were able to install the upgrade manually and that you are now running the latest MagicSpam version.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

-- MagicSpam Support Team --

cmedik

License Type

Post by cmedik » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:46 am

Version:Version 2.1-4
Expires:December 6, 2015
License Type:unknown

This is what my dashboard says. Could that be a reason for update now issue. Says License type unknown?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Update Now 2.1-4

Post by admin » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:40 pm

Hello cmedik,

Thank you for the update (we took the liberty of merging the topics).

We do not believe the unknown license type was the reason for the initial upgrade problem.

However, our Development Team informed us that the unknown license type is a benign display only issue that should
resolve itself with the next upgrade.

You may correct it immediately by clicking "enter license" and "save" to refresh the license status.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “MagicSpam Pro for WHM/cPanel”