I have a DOMAIN showing up in the TOP 5 Senders w/o logs

Welcome to MagicSpam for cPanel WHM! A better spam protection in an easy to use cPanel WHM Module. Visit here for support, frequently asked questions, wishlists and discussion groups on this great new module to make life with cPanel WHM that much simpler.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

cpanel-antispam

I have a DOMAIN showing up in the TOP 5 Senders w/o logs

Post by cpanel-antispam » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:48 am

MagicSpam,

I have a DOMAIN showing up in the TOP 5 Senders w/o any logs available as to view anything going on with that domain.

it's a domain that is EXTERNAL to my server and I am trying to see why there are hundreds of emails
going to that domain that I am not familiar with.

if it's statistically displaying the domain and email address, shouldn't there be logs of it?

thank you!

magicspam

Re: I have a DOMAIN showing up in the TOP 5 Senders w/o logs

Post by magicspam » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:43 pm

Hello cpanel-antispam,

Thank you for your post.

Just to clarify, TOP 5 senders include *all* senders - including inbound ones. If you are seeing rather larger batch from a single domain not hosted on your server, it usually means that domain is sending emails to your customers.

As for a reason that you do not see any log search results for this domain, would you be able to confirm that you are searching for this domain as both sender and/or recipient in the 'Log Search' under the Log tab in your MagicSpam as well as if you are selecting "Filter by --- All ---" from the 'Log Search' drop down menu?

Please let us know if you have any questions.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “MagicSpam for cPanel WHM”