Daily Statistics Bar Chart not displaying

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

Ladeinde

Daily Statistics Bar Chart not displaying

Post by Ladeinde » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:44 pm

I'm using MagicSpam for my MailEnable server on WIndows Server 2016 platform. Starting this month (Sept 2020), I noticed that my MagicSpam Ver 2.0.0-1 Dashboard Statistics do not display all Daily statistics in chart. It displays some days and others show no bars. If I place my cursor on any day however, (e.g. Sept 23), I see the statistics for the day - Total, Ham, Spam, Exempt, Rate Limit. I also see all the recent log entries below the chart window as usual. What could be happening? This must be a bug in the recent update. I depend a lot on the graphics (Bars) when I check to see the status of my mail system on MagicSpam dashboard. Can someone please help? Thanks.

magicspam

Re: Daily Statistics Bar Chart not displaying

Post by magicspam » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:04 am

Hello Ladeinde,

Thank you for your post.

From your post, we see that you are running an outdated version of MagicSpam (2.0.0-1); could you please upgrade MagicSpam in your system to the latest version 2.0.9-1 and let us know if that resolves the issue?

You can upgrade MagicSpam in your system by installing the latest installation version for your system, which can be downloaded from our download site:

https://www.magicspam.com/download/

If the issue persist after the upgrade, please send us the screenshot showing the Dashboard and Stats page, as well as let us know what web browser and version you are using to access MagicSpam (or you are accessing MagicSpam directly from MailEnable panel).

Thank you Ladeinde.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Ladeinde

Post by Ladeinde » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:10 pm

It appears to work after I downloaded (ver 2.0.9-1). Monthly statistics for Sept showed briefly but all the bars disappeared after I refreshed the browser, leaving only the bar for today (Sept 24). Actually, the bar showed only stat for mails processed AFTER the upgrade - the Recent Log Entries showed more mails have been processed today (before the upgrade). When I go back to the previous month (August) all the bars showed up correctly for every day as usual. Could it be that doing the upgrade did a reset on the chart data for Sept? I won't mind if it stays correct from today going forward. I will need to observe in the coming days.

BTW, I don't think it's a browser issue. I'm getting same results using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge to access MagicSpam dashboard.

Thanks.

magicspam

Post by magicspam » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:16 am

Hello Ladeinde,

Thank you for letting us know - we are happy to hear that the issue has been resolved.

Please note that the most likely the reason why no logs for previous days are shown in September stats after the upgrade is that quite a few changes were made in MagicSpam since version 2.0.0-1, including how logs are interpreted, which may have reset the latest log file.

Please keep an eye on the stats and let us know if you encounter any further issues.

Thank you.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”