Want to keep up to date with the latest updates on MagicSpam? Here's where to get the goods on what's new in the world of MagicSpam developments!
Moderators: wizard, magicspam
- Posts: 1531
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:27 pm
Dear MagicSpam Customers,
We are pleased to announce that the MagicSpam PRO for DirectAdmin 2.1-16.2 release is now available.
MagicSpam PRO for DirectAdmin 2.1-16.2
- Update: Added support for non-standard Exim version formats
- Bug Fix: Fixed noisy interface deprecated and warning messages
If you have recently upgraded to Exim version 4.96-58-g4e9ed49f8 in DirectAdmin, then you will need to upgrade to this version of MagicSpam for the proper operation of our software. You can check your Exim version by running this terminal command ran as root:
To upgrade, you can either use the 'Upgrade Now' button at the bottom of the alerts message in your MagicSpam Admin Panel or run the following command (as root):
Code: Select all
/usr/share/magicspam/bin/package-updater -o -a
You also have the option to install or manually upgrade MagicSpam by following these steps:
- Download the package from the Download Site
- Upload the package onto your server
- Log in as root to a terminal on your server
- Install the package by running the appropriate command based on your distribution
Code: Select all
# Redhat (RHEL, CentOS, CloudLinux)
rpm -Uvh /path/to/package
dpkg -i /path/to/package
Rest assured that all your MagicSpam configurations will be preserved after the upgrade.
We thank all those who supplied us with feedback and encourage everyone to continue sharing your great ideas for features you would like to see in MagicSpam for us to serve you better!
-- MagicSpam Support Team --
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest