No alert received anymore

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

frg62

No alert received anymore

Post by frg62 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:48 am

Hello,

I have just noticed that I am not receiving alerts anymore, as well in "System Alerts" as in "News & Announcements".

I had to go to https://www.magicspam.com/download/ to get the last version of MagicSpam, and realize that my server was no longer up to date.
(I used it to manually update the app on the server.)

Is there a parameter somewhere in the config that needs to be adjusted?

Regards,
François

magicspam

Re: No alert received anymore

Post by magicspam » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:14 pm

Hello frg62,

Thank you for contacting us.

Based on our understanding, you did not receive an "Upgrade Notification" through the "System Alerts" as in "News & Announcements". Did we understand you correctly?

To begin troubleshooting, would you please let us know what version of MagicSpam Lite for Plesk was installed on the server before you upgraded to the latest version. It's very likely that the issue only existed on the old version and no longer exists on the latest version, though we will not be able to test until a new release becomes available. In the meantime, feel free to follow us on our MagicSpam Twitter for the latest upgrade notifications.

Note that there isn't any configuration that needs to be adjusted for the System Alerts.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”