Full log in separate window in prior versions

Help us help you. We all want the product to continually improve, and you the customer can help us with that. Please visit here for ideas about our future roadmaps, schedules etc, and feel free to post your WISHLISTS for our developers and management to read.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

peterz

Full log in separate window in prior versions

Post by peterz » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:42 am

Dear MagicSpam staff,

i'm a long-time, very happy customer, but i'm not too crazy about the UI changes in this last version (Version 1.0.6-1.2)...

My biggest gripe is that i used to be able to open an new browser window using this url scheme:

Code: Select all

http://My-Plesk-IP:8443/modules/magicspam/logtail.php?result_limit=3000
and i could see the last x number of log entries very clearly, then use the browser's search functions; to sift through thousands of emails, this was great!
i had even customized the css a little to make it very legible (i'd be happy to provide my mods)

However, now the log search appears in a tiny div on top of the main window...

is there any way to call this list via a url in a new window?

Also, in the Stats view, we happened to send a mailer this month, so the HAM bars dwarf the SPAM ones so much that they don't even appear (also, a lot of the elements have alignment issues, but that's part of the growing pains)...

Again, i'm a very happy customer, and glad to see you are actively developing this great product, however, i'm really not too crazy about the new UI changes (maybe you could release an alternate version using the old UI)

Thank you,
Peter

magicspam

Re: Full log in separate window in prior versions

Post by magicspam » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:03 pm

Hello Peter,

We appreciate your feedback in regards to the changes that where recently made to MagicSpam. We have passed them on to our developpers and they will look at this further.

Thank you for using MagicSpam

-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “Wishlists and Roadmaps”