blocked e-mails

There will always be opinions, both good and bad on how MagicSpam protection, rules and policies are used, and what the defaults should be. Different environments may have different needs. We try to find the perfect balance, and that is not always easy. Just remember that we have to satisfy millions of users.. not just one person.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

Southfields43

blocked e-mails

Post by Southfields43 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:50 am

A trusted supplier tells me that their e-mails to my address are blocked by MagicSpam because they are 'obscene'. They are not. They are simple invoices. Moreover, I have never to my knowledge signed up to MagicSpam. I have nothing on my computer relating to MagicSpam. I have not bought nor trialled anything from MagicSpam. I had never heard of MagicSpam until today. So what is going on, please? (And when I try to write to ask this question of the company, I cannot do so because - predictably, I have no license key.)

magicspam

Re: blocked e-mails

Post by magicspam » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:15 am

Hello Southfields43,

Thank you for your post.

From our understanding, your hosting provider is running our software on their email server.
You may contact your email server operator, report this issue them and explain that the email comes from a trusted source.
So they can better assist you.

We hope this information helps.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “Discussions on Spam Protection Policies and Default Rules”