Dear Valued Customers,
As part of our continued efforts to provide the best anti-spam experience for hosting providers, we are pleased to inform you that we now have a new release 2.1-9.2 available for upgrade!
In response to your feedback, we have now made available new core features in MagicSpam PRO:
- New Feature: Backup/Migration Tool
- New Feature: Feedback and Enhancement Request Form
- Improvement: Log Search process is more stable
- Improvement: Installation and uninstallation process are more stable
- Improvement: MagicSpam interface attempts to repair cPanel header and footer if necessary
- Bug Fix: Old feature announcements no longer appears
To upgrade, you can either use the 'Upgrade Now' button at the bottom of the alerts message in your MagicSpam admin interface panel. Optionally, you can run the command (as root):
/usr/share/magicspam/bin/package-updater -o -a
As always, if you have any questions, feature requests, or just want to drop us a line, please visit:
We thank all those who supplied us with feedback and feature requests and encourage you all to keep on sending us your great ideas for features you would like to see in MagicSpam to continue making this product better.
Want to keep up to date with the latest updates on MagicSpam? Here's where to get the goods on what's new in the world of MagicSpam developments!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
-- MagicSpam Support Team --
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests