Dear Valued Customers,
We are pleased to announce the release of MagicSpam PLUS for Zimbra 2.1.3-1.
This release has several new features and updates based on feedback from you! This release includes:
* Ability to 'replay' messages from the logs to find out what rules or IP Reputation lists could have been set to block an uncaught spam message
* Addition of first installation popup
* Updates to daily statistics page design
* Fixes for noisy logs (rbl hosts lookups)
* Logs CSV download works on more web browsers
* Logs are now more secure
To upgrade, simply click on 'Upgrade Now' at the bottom of this alert.
If you do not see an Upgrade Now link, or there are errors during the process, you can download the package directly from:
And install the updated package using your server packaging tool: If this is a Redhat based distribution (RedHat, CentOS, SuSE, CloudLinux) use:
rpm -Uvh /path/to/package
If this is a Debian based distribution (Debian, Ubuntu)
dpkg -i /path/to/package
We hope you enjoy this release, and please keep on sharing your feedback on our public forums at:
Want to keep up to date with the latest updates on MagicSpam? Here's where to get the goods on what's new in the world of MagicSpam developments!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
-- MagicSpam Support Team --
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests