Dear Valued Customers,
Our team has just released a version 2.1-2 of the MagicSpam PLUS for MailEnable product line that includes the following updates:
* Addition of a new tool on the IP Reputation page to look up to see if a given IP address is listed
* Added ability to set RBL lists for 'FLAG' support
* Added support to deliver messages flagged as spam to Junk folder
* Updates to core rate limiting engine for added stability of service
* Updates to packaging to ensure directory and file permissions are set properly when upgrading from one version to another
To upgrade, you can simply point a browser to:
Enter your license key, then select the appropriate installer (32 bit or 64 bit)
Once downloaded, run the installer and click on 'Yes' when asked if you wish to upgrade over top of the currently installed version.
We thank all those who supplied us with feedback and feature requests and encourage you all to keep on sending us your great ideas for features you would like to see in MagicSpam to continue making this product better.
From all of our team, Thanks!
Want to keep up to date with the latest updates on MagicSpam? Here's where to get the goods on what's new in the world of MagicSpam developments!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
-- MagicSpam Support Team --
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests