MagicSpam issue (After transferring sites to a new server)

Welcome to MagicSpam Pro for cPanel WHM! A better spam protection in an easy to use cPanel WHM Module. Visit here for support, frequently asked questions, wishlists and discussion groups on this great module to make life with cPanel WHM that much simpler.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

Macnethost

MagicSpam issue (After transferring sites to a new server)

Post by Macnethost » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:22 am

Hello
I transferred websites from an old server to the new server. The old server also had MagicSpam installed.
Since the transfer, I noticed that the settings of MagicSpam (since CPanel clients! Had no effect.

How to reset the settings,? Can you please tell me if I can safely delete the ".magicspam" directory (and its contents) from client accounts? And is it going to regenerate automatically?

Regards
Yahia Setti

magicspam

Re: MagicSpam issue (After transferring sites to a new server)

Post by magicspam » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:08 pm

Hello Yahia,

Thank you for your post.

We are sorry to hear you ran into an issue with MagicSpam and we will work with you to have this resolved.

Is the MagicSpam Protection Status under Settings -> System currently disabled? If you click 'Enable Protection', is there an error message?

Please provide a screenshot of your MagicSpam Dashboard page and any error messages.

In addition, could you fill us in on these details about your platform:

- Operating System and Version

- Operating System Architecture (32 bit or 64 bit)

- WHM/cPanel version

- MTA (Qmail, Postfix, Exim).

Could you also send us any screenshots that shows the issue you are reporting on customer's control panel, as well as output the following command for one of your customers that you noticed the issue for:

ls -laR /home/<username>

With these information we may have better idea how to resolve your issue.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “MagicSpam Pro for WHM/cPanel”