MIPSpace-poor DISABLE GLOBAL

Welcome to MagicSpam Pro for cPanel WHM! A better spam protection in an easy to use cPanel WHM Module. Visit here for support, frequently asked questions, wishlists and discussion groups on this great module to make life with cPanel WHM that much simpler.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

csdnet

MIPSpace-poor DISABLE GLOBAL

Post by csdnet » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:41 am

Hi,

How do i go about disabling the MIPSpace-poor (LIST 41) globaly?

I have disabled it in WHM/MAGICSPAM/IPREPUTATION but its still showing in useres logs, i disabled it around 48hrs ago?

Thanks

Chris

magicspam

Re: MIPSpace-poor DISABLE GLOBAL

Post by magicspam » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:15 pm

Hello Chris,

Thank you for your post.

When you disable this list on the global level, as you did, your customers still have option to have this list enabled on their system through cPanel MagicSpam user interface.

Our team is aware of this issue and it is working on the mechanisms that would allow provisioning of these policies across the board.

In the meantime we can offer you a workaround for existing customers with MagicSpam enabled packages to have the MIPSpace-poor IP reputation
list removed from their MagicSpam settings:

Please issue the following command as "root" in your cPanel/WHM server:

find /home -name bms.enabled |grep "magicspam/control/bms.enabled" |while read file; do sed -i '/^41/d' $file; done

This command will disable the MIPSpace-poor list from all user's MagicSpam IP Reputation settings.

If you would like to have it so that all future new user accounts that are assigned a MagicSpam enabled package to not have MIPSpace-poor enabled by default, please issue the following command as "root" in your server:

sed -i '/^41/d' /usr/share/magicspam/bin/bms.enabled

We hope the above information helps, please let us know if you have any questions.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “MagicSpam Pro for WHM/cPanel”