Cpanel Front-End plugin

Welcome to MagicSpam Pro for cPanel WHM! A better spam protection in an easy to use cPanel WHM Module. Visit here for support, frequently asked questions, wishlists and discussion groups on this great module to make life with cPanel WHM that much simpler.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

zoomph

Cpanel Front-End plugin

Post by zoomph » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:41 am

Hi,

I have Professional 2.0-3.1 version installed in my Cpanel 11.46 server. Although MagicSpam is working. It doesn't seem to work for Cpanel user accounts' front end plugin.

Example, if a user put a domain or exact email address inside FROM WHITELIST tab. MagicSpam is still rejecting message from that particular domain or email. It only works when the whitelist is done through WHM using root account. Also Cpanel front end dashboard isn't showing any statistics which seem to suggest that front-end isn't working.

Is there any other thing that I shoud configure?

magicspam

Re: Cpanel Front-End plugin

Post by magicspam » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:27 pm

Hello zoomph,

Thank you for your message, and for supporting MagicSpam.

Before proceeding with advanced troubleshooting, can you please verify that the hosting package assigned to the individual account(s) affected has been set to use a feature list that contains the "MagicSpam Protection" feature on it?

Please refer to page 5 of the MagicSpam PRO user guide found in our download page.

http://www.magicspam.com/download/

Please let us know if that does the trick or if you feed further assistnace.

-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “MagicSpam Pro for WHM/cPanel”