mail blocked by block_list (41

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

andreiggg

mail blocked by block_list (41

Post by andreiggg » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:58 am

Hi,

I got some emails quarantined by the rule [block_list (41)] so I disabled MIPSpace RBL-s.
Today I observed another email blocked with the same rule, but MIPSpace was disabled 18 hours ago.

Is there anything else I need to do to not get my email listed by block_list (41)?

Thanks.

magicspam

Re: mail blocked by block_list (41

Post by magicspam » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:10 pm

Hello Andreiggg,

Thank you for your post.

In order to better assist you with this issue, could you please provide us following information:

- MagicSpam Version and suite (Standard or PRO)
- Operating System and Version
- Operating System Architecture (32 bit or 64 bit)
- WHM/cPanel version

As per information in your post we believe that you are using MagicSpam PRO version, in which case it is most likely that the block_list (41) MIPSpace-poor is still enabled in the customer's own MagicSpam user interface panel. You can change this for your customers by disabling this policy, or enabling it in the "FLAG" mode from the:

Settings / User Settings

tab in your MagicSpam admin-interface panel.

If the policy is enabled in the "FLAG" mode, messages that trigger that policy would only be marked as spam and passed to your customer's mailbox instead being rejected right away.

We hope this information helps.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”