Questions about MagicSpam for MailEnable 5.1 Standard

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

tlpadmin

Questions about MagicSpam for MailEnable 5.1 Standard

Post by tlpadmin » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:45 am

I am running MailEnable 5.1 Standard Edition on a Windows 2008 r2 - 64-bit server. It is an end-user environment, not an ISP. I am interested to know if MagicSpam will work in this environment. There is only a limited internal IT support (just me), so I need a software that is fairly 'low-maintenance' i.e. to easy to set up and configure. Can I also have a copy of the user manual and installation guide to review? We are currently using the built-in antispam features in MailEnable e.g. RBLs and greylisting. It is blocking most of the spam, but some still gets through. We would like to further improve the anti-spam blocking.

magicspam

Re: Questions about MagicSpam for MailEnable 5.1 Standard

Post by magicspam » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:40 pm

Welcome to the forums tipadmin and thank you for your interest in MagicSpam!

MagicSpam is indeed simple to install and maintain. It's simply a matter of purchasing your license, then following download link on the receipt to get the installer.

The install process is a simple install wizard that will integrate the MagicSpam components correctly with MailEnable along with its custom web based interface daemon. From there simply log in to the interface, enter your license, and turn on MagicSpam.

There is no installation guide for this particular release as the process uses a very friendly step by step wizard and automates the rest.

MagicSpam comes pre-defined with the most common 'safe' settings so for most customers it should be a case of 'set and forget'.

And, of course, at such a low price it is simple to buy and try. You can cancel your subscription at any time but we of course hope that the simplicity of the product is enough to convince you to remain a lifetime subscriber.

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”