Renewal License

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

tanintechnology

Renewal License

Post by tanintechnology » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:49 am

Hi all,

Our license is monthly and our credit card credential has been changed, our license renewal time is 22 Sep, how do I renew it without any timeout.
I sent email to support and submited on site, but I didn't receive any reply yet.
I don't understand why magicspam doesn't have any control panel for customers to follow their transactions!
I am looking forward to your reply ASAP.

Thanks,

magicspam

Re: Renewal License

Post by magicspam » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:48 pm

Hello tanintechnology,

Thank you for your post. We believe you had also contacted our billing team via email and they will have sorted you out now.

But for future reference for anybody else: If your license cannot be renewed because your credit card has expired, you should receive an email with a link to update your credit card details. Please note that if you are a reseller, you can log into your reseller portal at any time and change your credit card information. If you ever have issues changing your credit card details, or if you have any questions specific to this, please contact our billing team at billing@magicspam.com.

Thanks!
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”