Dear MagicSpam Customers,
We are pleased to announce the release of MagicSpam for cPanel 2.0.4-1.
This release has new features and updates based on feedback from you! This release includes:
- addition of ability to see what spam rules / IP Reputation lists *would* stop a message that otherwise bypasses MagicSpam Protection
- fixes for Appconfig to ensure MS interface no longer pops up in a new window - and renders with the WHM frame
- fixes for appconfig to render a MagicSpam icon for the app (for newer WHM versions that support it)
- fixes to use new API token system
- fixes for noisy logs (rbl_host lookups)
To upgrade, simply click on 'Upgrade Now' at the bottom of this alert. If you do not see an Upgrade Now link, or there are errors during the process, you can download the package directly from:
And install the updated package by using:
rpm -Uvh /path/to/package
We hope you enjoy this release, and please keep on sharing your feedback on our public forums at:
Want to keep up to date with the latest updates on MagicSpam? Here's where to get the goods on what's new in the world of MagicSpam developments!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests