Is this your customer support?

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

arturo_gtz

Is this your customer support?

Post by arturo_gtz » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:41 pm

You just publish the post that says that your product is great, or flawless.... if there is a unsatisfied costumer, you don't publish the post.

Even your "Contact form" says "Rude or obnoxious messages WILL be ignored.", what kind of customer support is this?

I wrote two politelly-posts about some concerns about your product, and you didn't publish any of them, i informed your billing department that i would not renew my suscription next month, and (so far) i have NOT received any communication from you.

magicspam

Re: Is this your customer support?

Post by magicspam » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:18 am

To those reading this post, please be aware that this forum is moderated. Our moderators do not work 24/7. We are sorry that there is a dissatisfied customer who did NOT give us a chance to review settings, missed spam, or any other aspect of how to improve performance with him - or more than 1 hour to reply before trying to start a forum flame campaign.

To our customers that are happy with our product, we thank you for your continued loyalty and wish to continue bringing you great anti-spam performance at affordable rates.

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”