Problems with license to reactivate the MagicSpam

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

m0rpheu5

Problems with license to reactivate the MagicSpam

Post by m0rpheu5 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:23 am

Hello guys, i´m trying to reactivate my magicspam and got problem, when i try to edit the license or update it, i got the message saying that that licenses is associeted with another server installation, so i disactivate it from the magic spam website, and remove from my server, now i´m tryint to reinstall the magic spam, when itry to download the program, i need to insert the license, and i got the message "invalid license", i got this license last week, please help me, it´s urgency.

thanks

magicspam

Re: Problems with license to reactivate the MagicSpam

Post by magicspam » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:22 am

Just to clarify, are you trying to install MagicSpam on another server? If you are trying to use it on another system, you will need to contact sales@magicspam.com and ask them to re-assign the license key from your current server to the new one.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

m0rpheu5

Post by m0rpheu5 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:20 am

No, i´m not, i have disable the Magic Spam in this server for a client that i move to a dedicated server, so now i want to enable it again, but got problem, then there is a option to edit the license, i click on it, and click in save, and appears an error saying that this license is associeted with other server installation, but is not, so i remove Magic Spam Modules from my server, and try to reinstall, but when i try to download and inform my license i got a message Invalid License. So now, i don´t have Magic Spam installed into my server, and i can´t download to reinstall, what i need to do to reinstall the Magic Spam in the same server using my actual license?? Or i need to change the license?

I was talking to Michael by email, but until now he didn´t resolve my problem, what i need to do, please help me to resolve this!!!

magicspam

Post by magicspam » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:12 pm

For any licensing issues, please contact sales [at] magicspam [dot] com and they will be happy to assist you!

m0rpheu5

Post by m0rpheu5 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:13 am

I already did this, i was talking with Michael, but yesterday he stoped to talk to me, i´m waiting him because i need to set up again the Magic Spam.

Thanks

magicspam

Post by magicspam » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Have you been able to resume your contact with Michael?

m0rpheu5

Post by m0rpheu5 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:12 am

Yes, i did this, he sent me a new version of magicspam compiled for my system, and them the License works.

Thanks

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”