Magicspam disables every month

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

chrisots

Magicspam disables every month

Post by chrisots » Sun May 21, 2017 11:05 am

Every month I receive an email to tell me "Your MagicSpam license has expired! MagicSpam protection will now be disabled. Please contact your vendor to purchase a new license."

This always happens a few days to a week after I receive email confirmation from cleverbridge that payment has been successful. Is this normal that I should have to go and update the licence each month, as it's rather inconvenient!

Cheers

magicspam

Re: Magicspam disables every month

Post by magicspam » Wed May 24, 2017 2:13 pm

Hello Christos,

Thank you for your post.

We are sorry to hear you ran into an issue with MagicSpam and we will work with you to have this resolved.

To start the troubleshooting process, could we please let us know if the MagicSpam Protection Status under Settings -> System is currently disabled?

If you click 'Enable Protection', is there an error message?

Please provide a screenshot of your MagicSpam Dashboard page and any error messages.

In addition, could you fill us in on these details about your platform:

- MagicSpam Version

- Operating System and Version

- Operating System Architecture (32 bit or 64 bit)

- Plesk, cPanel, MailEnable or Zimbra

- MTA (Qmail, Postfix, Exim)

As you have mentioned that this is recurring issue could you please let us know when and how often does it happen?

Also could you please let us know how did you resolve this issue in the past?

Additionally, could you please let us know if you have SELinux or CageFS installed and enabled on your system that could interfere with the license updates in your MagicSpam?

Thank you,
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”