How can i upgrade my license to PRO?

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

LegolasTheElf

How can i upgrade my license to PRO?

Post by LegolasTheElf » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:12 am

Good Morning Sirs,
i've bought my MagicSpam License in past years from plesk shop, now https://shop.odin.com, with my plesk license (at now indicated as Plesk 10.x and 11.x for Linux - Unlimited Domains also if we have Plesk 12.5) .
My product is described as MagicSpam (1 Year Lease) , and i've just renewed it, the subscription ends on 12/11/16.
I've tried all the way to upgrade it to the Pro version to give to the customers the ability to autoconfigure his own antispam system, but before doing the renewal the panel said to me that in 90 days before the renewal i cannot doing it because i've to pay the bill, and after it when i click on "upgrade" i've no choice available that permit it.
how can i obtain the upgrade to the pro version without "broken" my ability to mantain all licensing dues in one single renewal?
Thanks a lot

magicspam

Re: How can i upgrade my license to PRO?

Post by magicspam » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:25 am

Hello LegolasTheElf,

Thank you for your post.

Please note that the MagicSpam Standard and PRO versions are treated like two separate products in Plesk,
and that there is no direct upgrade path from the Standard to the PRO version of MagicSpam.

You would have to contact Odin to cancel your MagicSpam Standard version and purchase a new PRO version license.

The PRO version will indeed give your customers the ability to customize their own anti-spam settings.

Please let us know if you have any questions.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

LegolasTheElf

Post by LegolasTheElf » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:14 am

i'm really sorry, but on odin shop there is no Magicspam pro version available to make this choice, and no contact about this.
how can i ask for something that they not offer?
also, if this mind that i've thrown away a year of magicspam license, i think i reschedule the upgrade to the next year...

magicspam

Post by magicspam » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:42 am

Hello LegolasTheElf,

Thank you for the update.

We apologize for the confusion, we should have mentioned that the PRO version can currently only be
purchased through our store at:

http://www.magicspam.com/store.php

Please let us know if you have any questions.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”