This module is only available to the server administrator

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

btoplak

This module is only available to the server administrator

Post by btoplak » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:04 am

Hello everyone,

since I have installed your module 2.0.0-2 to Plesk 12 or standard users have problems logging in to the panel. They are getting message: "This module is only available to the server administrator".

I also noticed that the link for MagicSpam module is visible in all Web Domain settings tab for any user. I think this should be available only if I pay for Pro version, which I didn't do yet. I hope this helps pinpointing the problem.

I see that I'm not the only one with the problem: http://forum.odin.com/threads/only-admi ... el.334353/

Now I see only way for Plesk to work is to disable the MagicSpam extension until you fix this bug which makes all our users angry as they can't use their Plesk accounts. Is there a way that we use MagicSpam protection, which we pay for, without extension bein active in interface?

I hope you will fix the bug and push the updated version ASAP.

Thnkx.

magicspam

Re: This module is only available to the server administrato

Post by magicspam » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:43 am

Hello btoplak,

Thank you for your post, and thank you for the contribution.

It looks like this is a bug with Plesk v12.0.X. We are in the process of fixing it soon, and we will have an updated extension soon.

We are curious as to what is meant by the MagicSpam module being visible in all web domains because this is strictly a MagicSpam PRO-only implementation, and the free / standard version should not be able to access it. If you do not mind, can you send a screenshot of this and we will investigate the issue further.

In the meantime keep an eye out for alerts or updates through our forums or on twitter @magicspam.

Thank you!

-- MagicSpam Support Team --

--Edit--

Latest Updated Release of MagicSpam (freemium) for Plesk is now available. Please upgrade through the Extensions Catalog.

rbstern

Post by rbstern » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:38 pm

I got he same error as btoplak, but it happened to me while logged in as admin, while I was trying to resolve MagicSpam PRO customer access issues (submitted another post on that just now). Logging out and logging back in was the only way I could regain access to the Extension. Version: MagicSpam PRO 2.1.

magicspam

Post by magicspam » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:41 am

Hello rbstern,

We just released a package yesterday that should address this issue. You can download the updated package from our website:

http://www.magicspam.com/download/

Please let us know if you have any questions,

-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”