RBL rules not working

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

KicksaintNick

RBL rules not working

Post by KicksaintNick » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:49 pm

Hi there,

Just looking for some assistance on RBL settings in the IP Reputation. I'm getting spam from a number of IP addresses which are blacklisted on my RBLs. I've enter the RBLs into the IP Reputation settings section for MagicSpam and enabled them however for some reason this spam is still coming through.

I'm not sure if I'm missing a specific setting to ensure that these settings are enforced. Any assistance will be appreciated.

magicspam

Re: RBL rules not working

Post by magicspam » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:53 pm

Hello KicksaintNick,

Thank you for your post.

So that we can check everything looks ok, please post a screenshot of your RBL settings in MagicSpam.

If you look in your MagicSpam log (either using the log search tool or looking at the actual MagicSpam mslog file), do you see any hits at all on your RBL?

Thank you,

--MagicSpam Support Team--

chrischris

Post by chrischris » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:25 am

Same here, after upgrade to 2.1-3.1, now I got a lot of SPAM, the custom RBL lists are not working, I check the mslog and no RBL list appears, as well I enabled and disabled magicspam, restarted via CLI, and nothing, how can I make the RBL list work again please!

magicspam

Post by magicspam » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:32 am

Hello chrischris,

Thank you for your post.

We would like to ask you to please post a screenshot of your RBL settings in MagicSpam so that we can help you resolve this issue.

-- MagicSpam Support Team --

timbo_clarke

Post by timbo_clarke » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:10 am

Hi -

I have the same problem. MagicSpam is letting emails through from IP Addresses listed on Spamhaus. I have zen.spamhaus.org. on my RBL list. Please can you help?

Cheers
Tim

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”