Disable per email address Plesk

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

perb

Disable per email address Plesk

Post by perb » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:23 pm

Hi,

can I disable the protection as usual without having installed MagicSpam via the control panel (Plesk) per Email-address or does the user site spam settings in the controlpane doesn't affect MagicSpam?
Reson why is, I got a client who doesn' wants any spam protection from our server on a certain incomming email address and I don't want to manage a whitelist.

Cheers,

magicspam

Re: Disable per email address Plesk

Post by magicspam » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:45 am

Hello Perb,

MagicsSpam comes with the option to exclude particular recipients from the spam protection which MagicSpam provides.

Simply access your MagicSpam interface from within your Parallels Plesk Panel and click the "Exemption Lists" tab. Once in the tab please click on the "User Exemption List" link.
Within the "User Exemption List" screen you can add MagicSpam exempt recipients.
This list is used in case you want to bypass all MagicSpam checks for a specific email address hosted on THIS server. It essentially turns off MagicSpam protection for the specified recipient. The use of '*' wildcard characters is supported, but not generally recommended.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions Perb!

-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”