This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.
Moderators: wizard, magicspam
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:45 pm
after updating my Plesk MagicSpam Extension to the current version 2.1-7.1, my log (dashboard and also the log/statistic tab) isn't updated on scanned e-mails. What can I do to achieve it working again? If it's relevant, I use "MagicSpam for Plesk (PRO Version)".
Here is a screenshot of the /var/log/magicspam/ directory (In dashboard, the newest e-mail is from 4th august 2017, 8:54AM):
Thank you for your support!
- Posts: 939
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:27 pm
Thank you for your post.
To start troubleshooting this issue, would you please be able to send us the output of the following commands?
ls -al /etc/magicspam/
ls -alR /var/log/magicspam
This should give us an idea if there is a file permissions issue at play or if further investigation is required.
In the meantime you can reset MagicSpam logs and see if MagicSpam start generating fresh logs by following instructions below:
1. Stop MagicSpam by clicking the "Disable Protection" button found under the "Settings" tab in the "System" section.
2. Issue these two commands to clear out the old log and counter data:
3. Start MagicSpam again by clicking the "Enable Protection" button found under the "Settings" tab in the "System" section.
Please let us know if you have any questions or updates in the meantime.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --